When it comes to railings both inside and outside of your home, you have a lot of options. More and more people are looking to cable railing kits to improve the look of their deck or to use inside their home. Indoor cable railings and design rail for decks are both popular around the country for a number of reasons. Here are some of the benefits to using steel wire railings around your home.
- They will not obstruct your view. If you have a home that has a great view, you want to be able to enjoy more of it. Cable railing for decks consists of narrow cables, smaller posts and handrails. For the most part, the posts are spaced no further than about five feet apart, though some configurations have that space at a post every four feet. Either way, the amount of space that is actually taken up by the cable railing assembly is minimal. When you have used a cable railing kit, you will get the most from your view. These set ups let you see straight through your railing system and get the most bang for your buck in terms of the view.
- Stainless steel cable railing kits last a very long time. You will have very little to do in the way of maintenance when you have this kind of railing. The stainless steel that is used refers to a steel alloy. The materials that are used in cable rail systems are resistant to corrosion and will last for a very long time. All contain at least 10.5% chromium, which adds to the lifespan of the cable railing hardware. Basically, once you have the cable rail systems installed, all you have to do is clean it from time to time. If you are using it for your outdoor deck, it will hold up very well to the elements and should last for years. They can withstand more than 3,000 pounds without any problems.
- They look great with a wide variety of styles of home. No matter what style of home you have, you ca get a cable railing kit to complement it. You have a large number of options when it comes to wire rail systems. They look great with modern homes but also can be great additions to more traditionally designed houses. The lines of most cable railing systems can just about disappear completely. You can use different materials for the wiring components to create a more contemporary look or use other materials that will just blend in to the look of your home.
- You will make the area birds happy. Glass barriers are horrible for area birds. If you are like most people, you like to keep your windows as clean and clear as possible. That can be deadly for area birds who fly right into the windows. Some people use glass barriers with their outdoor railings. This is to keep their view intact. You can get your full view while keeping all of the area birds happy by using a cable railing kit.
- These cable systems add a lot of value to your home. When installed correctly, wire railing systems will be around for decades. This makes using cable railing kits a great investment for homeowners to make. Decks add a lot of value to many homes. Adding a cable railing system to that deck preserves the view and looks great on any stye of home. If you are going to sell your home, this kind of railing can only add something special to the value of your home. Prospective buyers will appreciate the longevity and look of the cable rail systems you have had installed.
- Cable railing kits are incredibly easy to deal with. If you are concerned about the difficulty of installing your cable railing system, you should not be. These are very easy to put in. You need no prior experience putting in these kinds of railing systems to have a good experience and a great result. No railing system is easier to install than this.
Cable rail kits make putting this attractive and durable railing system easy to install. They will add value and class to any home.