Water intrusion of any kind can be a devastating thing for a home or business owner. Even a small leak that goes undetected over time can cause major damage. When you are looking for quality water damage services and are in need of accidental water damage renovation and repair services, you need to find local experts you can trust.
The right remediation and repair team can help you through the process of filing accidental water damage insurance claims and provide you with affordable water damage services when you need them the most. No matter how big or small the damage may seem, you need to ensure you have quality renovation and repair services working for you.
The average cost of water damage can vary greatly and can be impacted by a wide range of factors. Call your local water damage cleanup pros and let them walk you through the process from start to finish. Whether you need commercial property evaluation and repairs or are looking for help with your residential property, these experts are ready to help. Call them today to get started!
You have always been grateful that your neighbors were willing to watch over your home when you head to warmer temperatures. The fact that you are gone most of the time between October and April means that your phone is empty half of the year. With neighbors checking on your sump pump and basement every time that they walk through your house, you are able to enjoy your time in your winter home.
Sump pump installations help home owners across the country make sure that their basements are safe and dry. Standing water can lead to many problems, including mold and mildew. With the use of crawl space waterproofing and the right size of sump pump installation, however, basements in even the lowest sitting parts of the country can stay dry.
Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Insulation Can Help You Protect Your Home and Basement
Crawl space drain systems are more important in some parts of the country than others, but every home owner, no matter where they live, has to be careful about water damage that can lead to mold and mildew problems. With the right kind of basement waterproofing, home owners are able to lead a healthy life and protect their belongings.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the processes that you can use to protect your home:
- Even today, 15% to 20% of new homes continue to be built over crawlspaces.
- In fact, 27 million homes in America have crawlspaces, places that need to be both insulated and protected from water.
- 98% of homes with basements will experience some type of water damage at one time or another.
- To prevent mold growth, it is essential to clean up and dry out your home thoroughly within 24 to 48 hours after flooding.
- 93% of chronic sinus infections have been attributed to mold, according to the Mayo Clinic.
- 100% of all types of mold have the potential to cause some health effects, ranging from minor to severe, and even death, in some rare cases, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
If you are a home owner who leaves a winter home to move to a warmer location, you know the stress of having to worry about an unattended home, especially a basement. By installing a sump pump and other water proofing methods, as well as an attentive neighbor, you can rest assured that your property is sage.